The Datalogic Lynx mobile computer combines current technology in a powerful package. This state-of-the-art has features such as 806 MHz processor with 256 MB RAM and 512 MB Flash. The Datalogic lynx screen provides charging status, keyboard state and read indicator.
The Datalogic Lynx combines the industry's most ergonomic form factor with the industrial robustness to survive and thrive both indoors and outdoors. A four foot drop spec ensures the ruggedness of the Lynx Mobile Computer.
This is a tough yet durable handheld computer in a compact package. It is often quoted as a route terminal because of its size, but is toughness matches that of some popular industrial handheld computers. There is an available pistol grip and a few other options. The nice screen size and multikey keypad makes this a really desirable unit.
Either a 1D laser scanner or a 2D bar code imager can be selected for the Lynx PDA. The unit has a camera with a built-in flash is included to enhance photographs. Many other options are available and configurations are available from A1 Barcode Systems or any other Datalogic top level partners. Items like cradles, auto chargers, holsters, pistol grips, are available.
Some standard software is available but most users will use .NET and their suite of products to program the Lynx. VB.NET and C.Net usually are the language of choice .NET.
Additionally, "most off-the-shelf" software products work very well with the Lynx. Intellitrack software has many of these solutions including Assets, Inventory, Stockroom, Package Track, and their new Stratus Cloud product (SAS-Software as a Service). Redbeam Software's products include Asset tracking, Inventory, and Check In Check Out. BellHawk's cloud product has many solutions too and just about any software that uses a browser or uses Windows Embedded operating system.
Many features are available on the Lynx.
- Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Laser or wide aspect 2D imager
- 3G/4G (HSPA+) mobile radio for voice and data communication
- Summit embedded 802.11 b/g/n radio Cisco CCX v4 certified for enterprise class mobile connectivity
- Bluetooth wireless technology Class 2 with EDR for simultaneous connections with lower power consumption
- Assisted GPS (A-GPS) with Skyhook's Core Engine hybrid positioning system for location-based applications
- 256 MB RAM / 512 MB Flash memory
- XScale PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor
- Ruggedized with 1.up to 4 foot to concrete drops and has IP54 durability
- 3 MG pixel camera and flash
- replaceable micro SD memory slot (SDHC)
- Wavelink Avalanche device pre-licensed for management of device
Call us at 800.798.2042
A1 Barcode Systems